Find out what we can do for you
Roberto is the managing partner of the firm. He is a lawyer specialized in negotiation, in alternative dispute resolution methods and in domestic and international commercial arbitration. He also has extensive experience in international commercial and antitrust law.
Who i am
• LL.M. in Comparative Legal Studies, Pace Law School of New York, 2010
• Master of Laws in Tenders Procedures and Public Contracts, LUMSA University of Rome, 2005
• Law Degree, summa cum laude, LUMSA University of Rome, 2003
• Adjunct Professor of Negotiation, Business Law and International Business Law at the American University of Rome, since 2015
• Adjunct Professor of International Commercial and Antitrust Law at LUMSA University Rome, 2013 – 2021
• Lecturer, Master in “Leadership per le relazioni internazionali e il made in Italy”, promosso dalla Fondazione Italia USA in collaborazione con ICE Agenzia e GEDI Gruppo Editoriale 2021-2022
• The article “A practical cross-border insight into investor” on “Investor-State Arbitration 2020 second edition”, State Arbitration ICLG
• The article “Intellectual Property Rights and the Vienna Convention on International Sale and Purchase”, on “Vindobona Journal of International Commercial Law and Arbitration”, 2020 – 22 VJ (1) 37-57
• The article “The ICSID jurisdiction: an issue already solved or a question still open”, on “Vindobona Journal of International Commercial Law and Arbitration”, 2013 – 17 VJ (1) 33-62
• The article “The effect of changing circumstances in international commercial contracts: the Scaform case”, on “Vindobona Journal of International Commercial Law and Arbitration”, 2012 – 16 VJ (2) 207-222.
• The article “Developments in the change of the economic circumstances debate”, on “Vindobona Journal of International Commercial Law and Arbitration”, 2012 – VJ (1) 95-112
• The article “Autorità per le garanzie nelle Comunicazioni e Federal Communications Commission: analogia e diversità” on “Archivio Giuridico Filippo Serafini”, Mucchi Ed., May 2004
Previous professional experience
Roberto has worked in prestigious Italian and US law firms, including 3D Legal, Legance and Collier, Halpern, Newberg, Nolletti & Boch LLP.
• Admitted to the Italian Supreme Courts since 2020
• Admitted to the New York Bar since 2011
• Admitted to the Italian Bar since 2006
Memberships and Affiliations
• International Bar Association
• Westchester County Bar Association
• Roberto is on the list of attorneys recommended by the Embassy of the United States of America in Italy
Roberto was one of the speakers at the CDR Winter Competition Litigation Symposium in London, 2019
Vice President of Abiconf Roma
Member of the Scientific Committee of the Arbitration Chamber of the Council of the Bar Association of Velletri
Do you need legal assistance?