Find out what we can do for you
Who i am
• Ph.D. Comparative International Law, LUMSA, Rome, 2015
• LL.M. in Comparative Legal Studies, Pace Law School, New York, 2010
• Law Degree, University St. Kliment Ohridski, Sofia, Bulgaria, 2004
Adjunct Professor of Legal English at LUMSA since 2021.
Previous Professional Experience
Helen gained significant experience in customs and international trade law in the United States at Sandler, Travis and Rosenberg P.A. There, she provided legal assistance to the firm’s clients in state, federal, and special courts (such as the Court of International Trade) as also on complicated maritime and transportation law matters.
Helen worked from 2013 to 2020 as in-house counsel for Fox International Channels s.r.l., Italy, gaining extensive experience in telecommunications and intellectual property law, focusing on television channel content and distribution, while also assisting the company in corporate and compliance matters relating to privacy and EU policies.
• Lawyer in the state of New York since 2010
• Lawyer in Bulgaria since 2009
Memberships and Affiliations
• Westchester County Bar Association
Do you need legal assistance?